Our contact details
Name: FortBrave Investigations
Phone Number: 03330502716
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
• Personal identifiers, contacts and characteristics (for example, name and contact details)
• Any information provided on to us via contact us form
• Any information provided to us via email or on messenger
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
For us to contact you following on from your enquiry
Email you to advise any offers on services you are interested in
We also receive personal information indirectly, from the following sources in the following scenarios:
• Facebook pixel
We use the information that you have given us in order to show tailored offers for products and services you are interested in.
We may share this information with any of our partners who may be able to help as part of a project we undertake for you, never for advertising.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
(a) Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting email@example.com
(b) We have a contractual obligation.
(c) We have a legal obligation.
(d) We have a vital interest.
(e) We need it to perform a public task.
(f) We have a legitimate interest.
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored in the cloud on secure encrypted servers or in our customer database which also is encrypted and secure to best practice.
We keep any information you provide to us for no longer than 2 years. We will then dispose of your information by systematic deletion or when you request it to be deleted, whichever is first.
Your data protection rights
• Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
• Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
• Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
• Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
• Your right to object to processing - You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
• Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 03330502716 if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at email@example.com.
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk